Your wedding design should be more than just a vase in the middle of your white-linened table. Let’s add some personality to your big day! I mean, it is all about you, right?
Choose from one of the 3 programs below. There’s one that will suit your needs, no doubt about it.
Custom Wedding + Craft Styling
Looking for decoration ideas? I’ve got you covered.
I can help you create:
• Chalkboard Talk Bubbles (Perfect for your Photobooth)
• Handmade Garlands
• Custom Signs
• Custom Banners
• Chair Decor
• Drink Stirrers
• Guest Books
• Table Numbers
I also have curated a selection of vintage items that are available for rent or purchase to use in your decor. Visit the Vintage Rentals Page
Contact me for a custom quote.
Do It Yourself:
This option is for the DIYer who needs a little push in the right direction.
You want to do it all yourself, but you need help choosing which projects you should spend your time and effort on.
Here’s what you get with the with the Do It Yourself option:
- I will help you define your wedding style with my signature Wedding Style in a Week program.
- We will work together to design the perfect wedding pieces for your day.
- From centerpieces to details, I will come up with a list of things you’ll need and where to find them, along with tutorials and templates explaining how to assemble your projects.
- I’ll give you a one-on-one training session on how to put everything together and give ideas about how to liven up your reception venue.
This option allows you to still have a DIY wedding without searching through books and around the web for ideas and templates.
I’ve got the hard part covered. You just do the fun part!
Pricing: $1,000.00 + Materials and Supplies
Done For You:
You’re excited for your wedding, but the thought of finding ideas and template and putting together every little piece of your decorations makes you yawn.
Girl, I’ve got you covered.
Here’s what you get with the with the Done For You option:
- We will define your wedding style with my signature Wedding Style in a Week program.
- Together, we will visualize your dream wedding and start planning out that vision.
- After a decor plan is in place:And – best of all – Set it all up on your wedding day.*
- I will scour the streets for the items needed to complete your wedding decoration
- Talk with your vendors about styling your reception space
- Assemble your decorations and details
Your reception will look just how you envisioned it to be.
The Done For You option lets you do all the fun parts of wedding planning (The Dress, The Venues, The Food) and leaves all the details to me. I’ll help you create the wedding of your dreams.
*This option is limited brides within 50 miles of the Quad City area.
Pricing: $5,000.00 + Materials and Supplies
A Bit of Both:
So you want a DIY wedding, but you don’t really want to do it all yourself, right?
That’s where my A Bit of Both option comes in.
It lets you be involved in the decorating process, but doesn’t leave all the pressure on you to find what you are looking for.
Let’s work together.
Here’s what you get with my A Bit of Both option:
- We will work together to define your wedding style with my signature Wedding Style in a Week program
- From there we will come up with a wedding day vision.
- After we come up with a plan, we will each look for all the things you need to decorate your venue.
- After we find all of your decoration and detail needs, we’ll set up a mini class where your gather anyone you can (your ‘maids, your family, random people off the street) and we will have a fun afternoon putting together your decorations, complete with refreshments.
The A Bit of Both alternative is a fun way to be involved with your decoration planning, but it also gives you time to get the important things taken care of – like finding the perfect dress!
Pricing: $1,800.00 + Materials and Supplies