I have never been more excited for a year to start than 2012.
There is so much I want to accomplish this year, and it feels so good to have blank pages of a brand new planner to fill.
I’ve got so much planned for 2012, and I wanted to share some of my goals with you.
A few things on my list are:
– Book 4+ wedding styling clients
– Get my letterpress machines running
– Start crafting my first book
– Do a giveaway on the blog each quarter
– Grow my site visits to 100+ per day
– Grown my newsletter to 200+ readers
– Start a Love List on my blog
– Open an Etsy Shop
– Learn Calligraphy
– Start a blog cataloging our auction finds
– Open a prop shop
– Have professional pictures taken
– Buy a new MacBok
– Start a family 🙂
– Travel to NYC, Vegas, Colorado, and more
– Partner with other entrepreneurs
Big dreams, right? I’ve got some work to do, but I’m SO excited to get started!
What do you want to accomplish in 2012? Let’s hear ’em!
_ _ _ _ _