The plain old guest book has gotten tired, why not do something fun and different for your guests when they sign in?
Here are a few fun ideas – descriptions are after the image!
1. Forgo the original guest book idea and create cute little cards for guests to write notes to you on. Then let them use adorable washi to attach their words of wisdom into the book.
2. If you’re a wine drinker, save your corks and have your guests write note on them.
3. Create a Newlywed Mad Libs for your guests and have each one fill out the funny story about you and the groom. Once the day is over, create a book from these to look at throughout the years.
4. Attach colorful envelopes to the pages of the book and let guest write personal notes to you and the groom.
5. Have cute pieces of paper available for your guests to write notes on and put them into glass vases. This will double as decoration.
6. Have a Bible at your reception and have guests circle their favorite passages. Then, you and your hubby can look through and see your guests’ favorite verses.
7. Find vintage postcards and have your guests fill out notes to you. Or save postcards from everywhere you visit and use those.
See? There are so many fun ways to do guestbooks!
What’s your favorite?
Links: 1. Martha Stewart 2. Botanica Floral Designs 3. Lindsay Lee Design 4. Martha Stewart 5. Martha Stewart 6. Southern Weddings 7. Calder Clark