Music is a major part of my life – there is always a song or some lyrics that fit my mood. It’s how me and my hubby fell in love. It’s how my friends and I connect.
So when I need to feel inspired to get some work done or when I’m totally inspired by a project and need a perfect playlist – I’ve got one. It’s full of songs that are upbeat or have lyrics that inspire me.
I’ve got songs from all sorts of genres – from Rock to Pop, Indie to Christian. And each one leaves me feeling ready to take on the work and follow my dreams.
And I’m sharing it with you so you can be inspired and motivated too!
Note: This is a Spotify playlist, which means you’ll need a Spotify account to listen. You can sign up for a free account and create and listen to playlists on your desktop computer and you can also listen to their radio stations on your phone, iPod or iPad. There are also Unlimited and Premium options to that let you listen to more music in more places. Just a heads up!
If you don’t have Spotify and don’t want it, here’s a list of the songs on the playlist:
- Anberlin – You Belong Here
- Anberlin – Burn Out Brighter (Northern Lights)
- The Barden Bellas – Bellas Finals: Price Tag/Don’t You (Forget About Me)/Give Me Everything/Just The Way You Are/Party In The U.S.A./Turn The Beat Around
- The Black Eyed Peas – Imma Be
- Bombay Bicycle Club – Shuffle
- Britt Nicole – The Lost Get Found
- Cascada – Evacuate The Dancefloor – Extended Mix
- Dashboard Confessional – Vindicated
- Florence + The Machine – Shake It Out
- Foster The People – Pumped Up Kicks
- The Fray – You Found Me
- Frou Frou – Let Go
- Imagine Dragons – It’s Time
- Jay-Z – Empire State Of Mind [Jay-Z + Alicia Keys]
- Journey – Don’t Stop Believin’
- Justin Bieber – Never Say Never
- KT Tunstall – Suddenly I See
- La Roux – Bulletproof
- Lady Gaga – Born This Way
- Lady Gaga – The Edge Of Glory
- LMFAO – Party Rock Anthem
- LMFAO – Sexy And I Know It
- Mandisa – Good Morning – feat. TobyMac
- Mandisa – Waiting For Tomorrow
- Mat Kearney – Nothing Left to Lose
- Mat Kearney – Never Be Ready
- Mat Kearney – On & On
- Mat Kearney – In The Middle
- Mat Kearney – Sooner Or Later
- Mat Kearney – Down
- Mat Kearney – Runaway
- Matthew West – The Motions
- Natasha Bedingfield – Unwritten
- NEEDTOBREATHE – Keep Your Eyes Open
- Nicki Minaj – Masquerade
- OneRepublic – Good Life
- Pitbull feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack & Nayer – Give Me Everything
- Saosin – You’re Not Alone
- Sara Bareilles – Uncharted
- Snow Patrol – Run
- Straylight Run – Mistakes We Knew We Were Making
- Switchfoot – This Is Your Life
- Walk the Moon – I Can Lift A Car
Whew! Quite a list, huh?
What songs inspire you? Let me know and I’ll add them to my playlist!
Cheers to the New Year!