Is anyone else tired of grooms in tuxes? I know I sure am.
Your wedding day is a day to represent your true self and true personality – clothing included.
Here are some of my favorite trends in groom attire right now:
1. Hats: Love them – a fun way to spruce up the groom outfit. Image via. Dream French Wedding
2. The Sweater + Tie: A little more casual, but still handsome enough for him to wear on the big day. Image via. Vincent’s
3. Casual Groomsmen, A More Formal Groom: I love that each guy is different, but the groom is wearing a suit and delicious skinny tie. Love this look. Image via. Green Wedding Shoes
4. Suspenders: I love everything about this look! I think my hubby would go with this look if we could re-do our wedding day. Image via. Style Me Pretty
5. His Whole Look: Can I just say YES? I love everything about his look. You? The jeans make him look dressed down, but for a casual affair it would be perfect. Image via.Diary of Danny
6. Unique Detail: I love this pocket watch hanging out of his breast pocket. It’s different and fun. Image via. Style Me Pretty
7. Mixed Patterns: I love the mix of herringbone, gingham and the bandana, anyone else? Image via.Le Freres Jo
8. Colored Pants, Nerd Glasses: Because boys should be allowed to wear them too! Image via. Head Over Heels
What are your favorite trends for grooms? Are you going the traditional route with a tux or trying something different? Share in the comments!